Have you ever met a superhero in real life?
Allow me to introduce you to Noah Banks, the Millennial Health Coach, and a modern-day superhero. Not only is he in phenomenal shape, he also coaches others on how to take control of their health and their minds, all while working a full-time job.
Oh, and he just wrote a book too. So, if you think you’ve got no time for your health or your business, you might be right, but Noah is a master of time management and health hacks.
His new book is called Millennials, No Excuses! It’s a practical guide to food and fitness no matter the location.
- Balancing a full-time job, a side business, and your health
- Being present & focus fencing
- Time management
- Removing distractions effectively while working
- Prioritizing health over all else as a catalyst for overall life improvement
- The importance of investing in yourself, and the practical way of doing it
- Weighing opportunity cost
- How to begin thinking outside the box
Episode Mentions & Resources
- Millennials: No Excuses (Noah’s new book) – A guide to food and fitness for professional busy millennials
- Follow Noah on Instagram
- Check out Noah’s Youtube Channel
- Noah on LinkedIn
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Quitter by Jon Acuff