This episode is with Marie Wold—a health and fitness coach, a fitness influencer, and sponsored athlete. In addition to creating incredible and empowering content, she sports an Instagram following of over 200k, and a YouTube Channel that has accumulated over 3 million views!
Marie has an extremely unique perspective on not only health and fitness, but on mindset, which I think the importance of is horribly underrated and underdeveloped in most people.
In This Episode:
- How taking the leap to change her environment is allowing her to thrive
- Staying positive during tough transitions, and finding gratitude during hard times
- Understanding that “you are not your thoughts,” and how to reframe negative thoughts
- Creating habits and defeating self-limiting beliefs to achieve success
- Accountability, and how having coaches and community is always better than going at it alone (with anything)
- How surface-level motivation isn’t enough
- Digging deep and finding your “why”
- Making changes that are sustainable
Resrources & Mentions
- Follow Marie on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- Get Marie’s ebook for FREE: Flexible Dieting Made Simple
Leave a review on iTunes, & my wife and I will do 10 minutes of community service!