This episode is with a good friend of mine, Amanda Bucci—Amanda is a social media influencer, and founder of Fitness Online Coaching Academy, Influencer Academy, and her podcast Bucci Radio.
Our conversation goes deep into the human elements of social media, and why the term influencer often gets a bad rap. Amanda shares stories of what it was like when she first started getting offered brand promotion deals, and where people often go wrong. She also talks about her explosive last year of entrepreneurship, and making a difference in the world.
In This Episode:
- How social media has impacted the word “influencer”
- Your intentions while building an online following
- How being an influencer can be viewed negatively or positively by different people
- Why having a large social media following makes people more of who they already are, good or bad
- Only promoting products you believe in
- Maintaining a positive influence with integrity
- How to choose what products or brands to promote
- The “would you tell your friends about this” test
- Associating with the right people and brands
- Transitioning from influencer only to entrepreneur
- Using an email list to grow your business
Resrources & Mentions
- Amanda’s podcast, Bucci Radio
- Influencer Academy
- Fitness Online Coaching Academy
- Follow Amanda on Instagram
Leave a review on iTunes, & my wife and I will do 10 minutes of community service!